Tuesday, June 21, 2011

O-kay...

I have only one question about that night if that night Sopia writes of is that night I think of, that is the night of the concert.

And that is, where was I and what did I do?

If Sopia doesn't know this, that means Sopia knows as much as I do. Well, at least we're equally uninformed.

I may have a semblance of an answer though. I noticed that I when I woke up writing that entry, I was actually wearing a different pair of trousers than to the concert...well, actually, I noticed the trousers I had worn to the concert were lying between books on a bookshelf.
Don't judge me - with a mess such as I have in my home, it takes a while to notice details.

Anyway, I found a note inside their back pocket. It said "#6" on one side and had a...I think it's a crossword puzzle on the other. I'll upload a scan. Or photo, if I manage to get one of more than minimal quality (Samsung does not work well with Windows 7).

In the meantime, I think this transcription should suffice. Sorry that it's a bit skewed, I can't align them worth shit here.

      ___[ ]__ - First Sage
            [ ]____ - 11.13.10
______[ ]____ - He who preys at dawn.
        __[ ]___ - Strahm's minor harmful C.
      ___[ ] - The Goddamn Batman
            [ ]____ - Sharpay
        __[ ]__ - Your highjacker
      ___[ ]- the year of Megaman
            [ ]_____ - Dead and brainless
    ____[ ]__ - Not as brave as he was at the start
            [ ] - Broken 1

10 comments:

  1. Interesting... Have you solved it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assuming each underscore is a separate letter then? I mean, I can get most of the obvious ones... I think? Sorry if you've already got it. Just felt like giving it a crack myself.

    First Sage: rob[E]rt
    He Who Preys At Dawn: mornin[G]star
    Year of Megaman: 198[7]
    Your Highjacker: so[P]ia
    11.13.10: [M]asks (that one was a good one)
    Broken 1: [0] (that one is kind of a shot in the dark)
    Sharpay- [E]vans? High School Musical reference? Thanks for that Google

    The others... I dunno.

    Zeke's minor harmful C- 6 letter clue
    The Goddamn batman- 3 letter clue
    Dead and brainless- 6 letter clue
    Not as brave as he was at the start- 7 letter clue

    If this is right, then...

    EMG__EP7__0

    Not seeming like anything so far. Maybe a piece of a url?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I solved your crossword anyway, I think.

    ROB[E]RT - First Sage
    [M]ASKS - 11.13.10
    MORNIN[G]STAR - He who preys at dawn.
    AL[B]ERT - Strahm's minor harmful C.
    JEF[F] - The Goddamn Batman
    [F]IONA - Sharpay
    SO[P]IA - Your highjacker
    200[X]- the year of Meagaman
    [Z]OMBIE - Dead and brainless
    MARC[U]S - Not as brave as he was at the start
    [0] - Broken 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a note on Broken 1, you don't think it could be M? I mean, it's a single character, and M is more than a wee bit broken.

      Delete
  4. Well, I got the same results as Marcus did, but I don't think "emgbffpxzu0" makes much sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure it does.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMgbfFpXZu0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. Looks like you got punked, Maduin. Maybe you pranked yourself?

    I still suggest dogs barking as a sound clip. Might not be memetic, but it'll have an interesting effect one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. obviously you had crazy sex and you now have her pants.

    Obvs.

    ReplyDelete